Since we began, Expect More Arizona has been about building conversations, and getting as many voices as we can engaged in this important high expectations movement for education.
The goal of the redesigned website is to help everyone learn more, expect more and do more for education. And ultimately, make Arizona’s education system the best in the nation. Here are just some of the new features you will find on ExpectMoreArizona.org:
- New tools, information and resources for parents and families to support the academic success of students.
- Get Involved page allows you to search organizations statewide to find opportunities to volunteer to help education. You can also submit your organization to be added to the database of education and advocacy organizations.
- On our Invest in Education page, through our partnership with DonorsChoose.org, you can browse through classroom projects in need of support. You can donate to that classroom and others directly through our site!
- Social media conversations integrated into our home page, so you can easily follow and join in our conversations on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our Share Your Stories feature and learn about other Bright Spots in Arizona education.
- Our Education Events & Activities has been expanded to allow you to search for events near you. You can also submit an event you would like us to consider adding to the calendar.
- Our new and improved College & Career Planning section offers an interactive experience for students and their parents to follow the path to success in career and in life.
- The Expect More Blog has integrated Facebook into our comments section, so now you can comment on a blog post with your Facebook account and be able to better follow the conversation. (Try it below!)
- And coming soon… “Ask the Experts” forums where parents and teachers can get advice from the best-informed experts – other parents and teachers who have experienced the same challenges. You can submit your own questions and/or answer questions from your peers.
There are many more features on new and improved ExpectMoreArizona.org. Please look around and let us know what you think. And, while you’re here, you can take a moment to share Expect More Arizona with your friends and family.