Shared Messaging About Key Education Issues
Thank you for being an education champion! We appreciate your willingness to share our communications with your personal and/or professional networks to help and to be a megaphone for education issues. Each month, we will be providing a variety of tools – from sample social media posts, blog content, newsletter articles, talking points, and other resources – on a specific topic for you to repurpose and share throughout the month.
Expect More Arizona is made up of a passionate team of 12 individuals from across the state – students, former educators, parents, grandparents – who, like you, are committed to improving education because we believe education unlocks the potential of communities and individuals – regardless of ethnicity, income level or zip code. However, we can’t do it alone! It will take all of us, working together, to ensure every student receives an excellent education, every step of the way.
Let’s transform education statewide, together!
Be sure to use #AZProgress and #Road2Equity when you post on social media
Bonds & Overrides (Election Day: November 5, 2019)
- List of upcoming Bond & Override elections by county
- Key Messages
- Blog/Newsletter Content
Roadmap for P-20 Education Funding
- How School Counselors Help Support Student Success with Janine Menard of the Arizona School Counselors Association
- Special Education Funding Needs Through the Eyes of an Exceptional Teacher with Kareem Neal of Phoenix Union High School District
- East Phoenix School District Shares Difficult Funding Decisions with Jeff Smith of Balsz Elementary School District
- Northern Arizona School District Accomplishes Exceptional Results Despite Funding Cuts with Joe Howard of Prescott Unified School District
We believe it is possible for every student to receive an excellent education every step of the way. In order to get there, it is important to identify the programs and initiatives we know are working so they can be celebrated, and potentially replicated. Below our our Excellence Tour stories from last month. Support Arizona’s students and teachers by helping us share these and other examples of excellence. Remember to use #AZProgress with all your social shares.