Arizona’s future approves this message.
Vote 4 Education is Expect More Arizona’s year-round voter engagement initiative, encouraging Arizonans to vote, and to make education a priority when they do!
A world-class education for all Arizona students
We all want the best future for Arizona students. That means high school can no longer be the finish line. In today’s world, the majority of jobs require more education or training. We must work together to ensure every child has access to a world-class public education that prepares him or her to succeed. This is an issue that impacts all of us – Arizona’s economy and our overall quality of life.
We need effective policies and sufficient funding to ensure every child:
- Has access to great teachers and principals.
- Has access to high quality early learning opportunities.
- Is proficient in reading and math by the end of 3rd grade.
- Graduates high school prepared for college or career.
- Has the opportunity to attain a degree, credential or industry certification.
Your vote makes a difference
In Arizona, we have dedicated educators and hard-working students, but they can’t do it alone. As voters, our children are counting on us to make sure education is a top priority for our elected leaders.