There are many valuable resources across the Web to help you engage your students and guide them toward success. Below are some that we find particularly useful. If you know of others that we should include on this page, please let us know.
First Things First was established to help provide greater opportunities for all children five and under in Arizona to grow up ready to succeed.
The Arizona Department of Education provides a parent resource section to help you better prepare your child for academic success.
GreatSchools works to guide parents to become effective champions of their children’s education
The mission of the Arizona Commission for Postsecondary Education (ACPE) is to expand access and increase successes in postsecondary education for Arizonans.
- Great Schools (or use the Great Schools tool in the left sidebar of this page,)
- AZ Department of Education Letter Grades (A – F Accountability)
- NCEA/ACT Arizona Higher Performing Schools
- AZ Charter Schools Association Education Evaluator
College and Career Planning
- College and Career Planning Guide
- College Board
- Career Technical Education
- American Dream Academy
- Parent Teacher Association
- Arizona PTA
- Harvard Family Research Project
- National PTA – Issue Briefs
Standards and Accountability
- Born Learning
- Success by Six
- Association for Supportive Child Care
- Valley of the Sun United Way
- Southwest Human Development