To best Vote 4 Education, we must understand where our candidates stand on the issues. This week, the candidates for Superintendent of Public Instruction participated in debates on Horizon. Below you can watch the full debate videos of Democrats, David Garcia and Sharon Thomas, and Republicans, John Huppenthal and Diane Douglas.
- Parent Teacher Conferences – Don’t let them sneak up on you!
- Expect More Excellence Tour September 2014 Spotlight Winners Announced!
- Lights On Afterschool Day
- Arizona College Savings Month Opportunities for the Entire Family!
- 25 Ways To Ask Your Kids “So how was school today?” Without Asking them “So how was school today?”
Sign up to join the Expect More Arizona movement, and we will help you stay informed about what is happening with education in Arizona.
Welcome to the Expect More Blog. You are a part of the movement to make education a top priority in Arizona. This is your movement and your blog; we encourage you to stay involved by posting comments and letting us know what you'd like to see here.
Thank you for joining us. Please share Expect More Arizona with all of your family and friends. Together, we will make Arizona a model of excellence in education.
59% of Arizona students that attend a community college require remediation.