· Parents, teachers, students, industry leaders, partners, mentors and mentor-wanna-be’s for this opening kick-off with Governor Jan Brewer and Superintendent Huppenthal.
Why should a school get involved:
• Students will gain Real World experience by solving an engineering design problem for the transportation industry.
• Teachers and students will work with state of the art industry engineering design software worth $1 million dollars at NO COST to schools.
· The annual software licenses will be updated FREE OF CHARGE as long as your school participates in the competition.
• Teachers will receive software training FREE OF CHARGE.
• Industry mentors will work with your students FREE OF CHARGE.
• The winning student team from each state will receive an all-expenses paid trip to Washington DC to compete in the National Competition. Last year’s National Champions presented their design solution to President Obama at the White House.
Plan for the Sept 8th kick off and Sign up today to take advantage of our FREE teacher training.
You can sign up as many teams as you want.
If you are not sure which students will participate, you have the ability to identify team members between now and the beginning of the competition.
Start Time: 2:00 pm
Date: September 9, 2011